The Customs and Trade Institute, commonly referred to as CTI, is the academic division of NRI. It provides support to public and private institutions around the Island by training industry professionals and companies in different areas and subjects of the Trade Industry. CTI has also provided assistance on the creation of academic curriculums regarding International Trade and Logistics.
CTI also helps broaden in-depth knowledge on Import and Export matters such as Customs' laws and procedures, and International Trade Agreements.
Our speakers are well recognized consultants and advisors with years of experience in International Trade procedures and regulations. Their collaborations with the Federal Agencies have gained them respect and trust among Federal Agents.
Our most popular seminars are:
- "Basic Guide for Importing into the U.S. (With regards to Puerto Rico)"
- "Import Documentation and Procedures"
- "Export Documentation and Procedures"
- "Focus Assessment for Customs Compliance"
- "How to Survive a Customs Audit/Spot Check"
- "Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States"
- "Foreign Trade Zones Program"
- "Importer Security Filing (10 + 2)"
- "Start Your Import/Export Business"
- "Incoterms 2010 and Maritime Insurance"
- "Customs and Trade Partnership Against Terrorism" (C-TPAT)
Need more information on our offerings to you? Contact Us!